Sunday, July 10, 2011

Flabbergasted and blogging...

This blog... this internet-based blog... is nothing short of AMAZING.

I have received messages from people residing in different cities, different states, even different countries. I am humbled and astounded to say that I have effected lives. In just weeks, I have been able to do such a wondrous thing.

I have been blessed with a divine opportunity to affect lives... what did I ever do to deserve such an honor? All the suffering in the world is worth this present...this honor and gift and ultimate purpose! This gift, this purpose...this is my passion.

What do you say to messages from people you don't even know that tell you that you have affected and changed their life?

I am flabbergasted... yes. That is the only word I can think of right now... this weirdly unusual, rarely spoken word is all I can come up with. I am nothing short of flabbergasted.

I don't know what else to say...

Except...

You Are Not Alone...
...You never were alone...
......You never will be alone...
.........You never have to be alone...


Your feedback is my payment in priceless, immeasurable form.

Thank you. Yes, you.

I immensely and eternally thank my readers.

YOU... you will never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment