Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Avoidance

It's gorgeous out on this Spring Tuesday in Sunny South Florida. Perfect day for, I don't know.... thee happening beach spot with 4 new girl friends from grad school that I'll be spending the next 2 1/2 years with and some kind of delicious, frozen concoction with an umbrella & a big fat straw? She was supposed to do this very kind of thing today. But, instead, she chose to avoid it...the bathing suit thing with 4 other girls with rather amazing bodies and a big ole gorgeous beach full of gorgeous, confident people. What a shame that instead of having a great time and getting some much needed vitamin D-laiden sunshine, she'll be working in a couple hours. Serving food...how ironic. The thing I fear the most I spend the most time around...or, er, I mean, the thing she fears the most...

:::insert long, deep sigh:::

No comments:

Post a Comment