Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fitness Instructing in her future...

For a while now, I've been wanting to get certified in Spinning instruction. I absolutely love a good spin class and really can feel the effects of good instructors versus not so good instructors. I love love love music. Spinning and music are like two peas in a pod! I know that I really appreciate fitness instructors. Even if I feel like I have no energy, maybe because she had a bad day yesterday, a good instructor can get me going and keep me going.

After a good workout, the world is re-conquerable! She becomes re-empowered, no matter what her day was like yesterday or today.

I want to be that person, that source of inspiration. I want to be that motivator. I want to have a new purpose for working out. I don't want my priority of going to the gym to seem and feel so self-absorbed. I want it to have a purpose aside from fulfilling my perfection seeking behavior and tendencies. I want people to leave feeling like I leave fitness classes, powerful and untouchable.

"I am Superwoman. Yes I am, Yes She is!" -Superwoman, Alicia Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment